Sunday 21 October 2012

Activate Senses Through Picture

The reality - UMS Campus Life- Tutorial 3

Question: Capture a photo around the campus. Describe the place by completing the five senses table.


What can I see?

What can I taste?

What can I feel?

What can I hear?

What can I smell?
 I can see a crowded students pouring to the street. They are waiting for the bus. I can see a  variety of expression such as frustration, sad, happy, laughing, sleepy  and tired.  
-
When I see this I can feel the frustration as they do while waiting for the bus to come.
I can hear a conversation of the people. Some are laughing and some just talking nonsense.
I can smell a variety kind of perfume mixed with the sweat odor and created a very unpleasant smell.

My experience of waiting bus everyday is such a burdensome. But as i used to do this as a routine, i realize being stuck for an hour waiting teach me to be patient. Now I realize how much i wasted my time in my entire life. I finally understand of what they called 'chasing time'.

No comments:

Post a Comment